McAfee is a reliable brand when it comes to antivirus technology. The company provides superb protection to users who use their products. Numerous companies use the antivirus package from McAfee to keep their confidential data secure. There are some issues, however, related to mcafee.com/activate that can be resolved, such as the error code 1303, by following the directions given below.
Running the System File Check
- Sometimes the system files have issues ht require being resolved. These issues can likely result in the error code 1303. You can start the sfc scan procedure by going to the start tab and navigating to the command prompt.
- Once the section of command prompt opens, you can input the command of SFC/scannow. After this, you can hit the enter key, which will initiate the scanning process. This will detect the problems with the system files successfully.
Updating the Computer to Newest Upgrades
- You will require updating the computer to make sure the system performance doesn’t contribute to the error code 1303. If your pc is not updated with the latest upgrades, then the computer can become vulnerable to threats.
- You can download and then install the necessary upgrades and eliminate the system issues that result in the error code 1303. After this, you can check if the error code has been resolved or not.
Launching the Disk Clean Up Utility
- The disk clean up provision can help your pc to take out the excess files which are causing clutter and are of no use to your system. These extra files can hamper the system performance and result in errors such as 1303. To resolve this problem, you can download the tool named disk clean up from the web.
- Once you have downloaded, you can go the download directory and double click on the setup to install it on your system following the instructions. After this launch the utility, and click on the tab of start cleanup. This will take a while once it finishes you can click on fix all tab to clear the excess files and check if the error has disappeared.
The error code 1303 related to www.mcafee.com/activate can be fixed by implementing the instructions given above.
John Short is a self-professed security expert; He has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games,internet and new media. He writes for mcafee products at mcafee.com/activate or www.mcafee.com/activate.